Engaging employee programs
To support a culture that promotes your career, engagement and enjoyment, MonteCedro offers activities both on-site and in the Altadena, California community. Our employee programs bring together employees in both administrative jobs and resident-focused roles to build and sustain our sense of community. Recognizing the value of performance, dedication—and fun—our employee programs include:
- “Core Values Awards” that offer monetary recognition for ______.
- Referral bonuses to employees who recommend job candidates that are hired
- Fun-focused training activities such as Safety Bingo
- Healthy cooking classes led by our food service provider
- Participation in group fundraisers and volunteer activities such as the Alzheimer’s Walk and the American Red Cross Heart Walk
- Volunteering with local community agencies, such as Foothill Unity Center