You are here: in one of the most culturally rich areas in California!
Senior living in Greater Pasadena that puts the emphasis on really living.
Our Life Plan community in Altadena conveniently and thoughtfully provides all the daily choices you could ever want—like fine dining, entertainment, recreation, relaxation, and opportunities for continued personal growth through our Creative Living Academy. So you never need to leave campus—unless you want to!
And you’ll want to! Fortunately for you, living near Pasadena, and greater Los Angeles, means you’re always surrounded by truly endless opportunities for personal fulfillment.
So much variety! What’s your pleasure?
Here at MonteCedro, you’re close to your favorite shops, restaurants, museums, outdoor recreation, houses of worship, cultural and performing arts, historic points of interest, sources of natural beauty, activities for the grandkids, and every type of sport.
- Enjoy hiking trails along the San Gabriel Mountains
- Delight in the sidewalk cafés and unique boutiques of the vibrant Old Pasadena shopping district
- Admire Degas and other masters of fine art at the Norton Simon Museum
- Explore the ever-changing offerings by our local Creative Living partners, such as:
- Pasadena Conservatory of Music
- Pasadena Symphony & Pops
- Pasadena Playhouse
- Altadena Historical Society
- Altadena Public Library
- The world-famous Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
- If you love a good parade, we have one of the best: The Tournament of Roses
And so much more!Close
Getting around is easy, too.
Click here to contact us online or call